Tue, Sep 12|
Co+Hoots CoWorking Mesa
Think Tank 6
collaborate + energize + resolve (free for all) Think Tank leverages the power of collaboration to solve challenges and help businesses thrive!
Time & Location
Sep 12, 2023, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM
Co+Hoots CoWorking Mesa, 225 E Main St, Mesa, AZ 85201, USA
About the event
Think Tank events leverage the power of collaboration to solve challenges and help businesses thrive!
Have an idea you haven't had time or support to brainstorm? Feel like you’re stuck in a rut or overwhelmed with an issue you don’t have time to manage? We get it! Sometimes it’s easy to feel like you’re all alone in your business.
This is a collaborative space to generate solutions through the energizing power of community. Bring a problem you need solved + your amazing expertise + lunch. Collectively we’ll use our personal knowledge and creative vibes to get ideas flowing, problems resolved and to re-focus on what matters most... your passion.
Welcome to Think Tank—where we’ve got each other!
- Always FREE
- All small business owners + aspiring entrepreneurs welcome (i.o.w. invite your friends)
- No challenge is too big or too small
- Attend once. Attend often. Multiple events monthly around the Valley
- Quantity doesn't matter but your UNIQUE presence does
- No problem? Not a problem... your ideas + creativity + personality are needed too!